The Terms and Conditions contained herein by the above stated company, shall govern the use of distribuware.com and all its affiliated sites wherever they may be situated on various international servers across the world.
The Terms and Conditions apply to all registered participants referred to as Participating Advertisers and Distributors of distribuware.com network systems. By using the websites to upload Ads and other contents, participants expressly accept all Terms and Conditions contained herein in full. Persons or Legal Entities must not use this website, if they have any objection with any of the Terms and Conditions expressed herein. Distribuware.com is for responsible adults and legal entities. Persons above the age of 18 can use this website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content belongs solely to the Company except those Advertisements of participants having opted to include on Distribuware.com and other affiliated sites.
Participants are restricted in the following ways in the use of their Distribuware Advertisement Payment Pages.
- Participants must refrain from sending the URLS or images of their Advertisement Payment Pages through unsolicited emailing, writing or using unsolicited adware type programs which arrive unexpectedly on other persons’ computers or cell phones or other media across the globe.
- Copying, duplicating, sublicensing and /or otherwise giving away a participant’s Advertisement payment page to members or nonmembers is prohibited.
- Using the Advertisement Payments Page in any way that is damaging to the reputation of the entire website is prohibited.
- Using the entire website in any way that impacts negatively on other participants of distribuware.com is prohibited.
- Using distribuware.com and its affiliate sites contrary to applicable laws and regulations, in a way which causes legal harm to distribuware.com or to other participants or Internet users in general is prohibited.
- Extracting data illegally from participants or distribuware.com servers across the globe is prohibited.
- Participants are restricted in Advertising other areas and web pages of distribuware.com other than their Advertisement Payment Pages with their Distribuware ID number attached.
- Participants are also restricted in taking screen copies of their member areas entered through using their Account and Password.
- Participants must not advertise these personal and restricted areas of distribuware.com.
- PARTICIPANTS CONTENT
- Participants contents are those added at the time of sign up and subsequent contents updates.
- Contents of participants must legally be owned in the case of Advertisers.
- In the case of where advertisers refer others to distribuware.com and those others become distributors of the same advertisers, the contents belong solely to the advertisers and not the distributors.
- Contents include any audio, video, text, images or other media chosen to display and advertise on distribuware.com.
- All legal contents advertised, once displayed by distribuware.com, are granted by participants to the Company, a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any or all media across the globe by the Company.
- Advertisers’ contents advertised on distribuware.com and other affiliate networks must be available and linked back to participating advertisers’ websites and shopping carts.
- NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES
distribuware.com makes no guarantees or warranties to participants on their success in referring others to the Company, their sites and other members’ Advertisement Payment Pages. Distribuware.com advertises all participants throughout the world with its Advertisement Catalogue Pages giving a listing of all participants’ advertisements by category of products and services and a List of all Members’ Advertisement Payment Pages. Together Distribuware.com and its member participants are responsible to advertise its websites respectively in a dynamic way but not intrusively. Websites here means Catalogue Pages and List of all Members’ Advertisement Payment Pages of distribuware.com and members’ individual Advertisement Payment Pages to be advertised by the company and its members respectively.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company nor its officers, directors and employees or agents, are not liable to participants for anything arising out of misuse of participants’ Advertisement Payment Pages or misuse of distribuware.com other affiliate sites or web pages caused by participating members.
Participants hereby indemnify the Company, officers of the Company, employees or agents of the Company from and against all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses including legal fees arising out of breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any of the Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the entire Terms and Conditions unenforceable. Such unenforceable Terms and Conditions shall be deleted from the Terms and Conditions as becomes necessary.
- VARIATION OF TERMS
The Company may have cause to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit, and by using Distribuware.com or its affiliate sites, participants are expected to constantly review such Terms and Conditions to ensure participants are informed with updated Terms and Conditions.
The Company is permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and obligations under the Terms and Conditions without any notification or consent required of participating members. Participants are not permitted to assign, transfer or subcontract any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable Laws of countries where both the Company and participants reside. Participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of their country of residence for the resolution of any disputes.
Contact Steve Taylor